The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Arts, Health and Wellbeing Inquiry Report entitled “Creative Health: The Arts for Health and Wellbeing” was issued July 2017 and showed clear evidence. The report summary says:
It is time to recognise the powerful contribution the arts can make to health and wellbeing. There are now many examples and much evidence of the beneficial impact they can have. We have three key messages in this report:
1. The arts can help keep us well, aid our recovery and support longer lives better lived.
2. The arts can help meet major challenges facing health and social care: ageing, longterm conditions, loneliness and mental health.
3. The arts can help save money in the health service and social careCreative Health: The Arts for Health and Wellbeing
Falcon Lodge 2022
- Paid opportunities
- Sessions delivered
- Household support fund issued
- Food parcels
- Proudly preloved clothing issued
Find out about arts-based events and activities by The Up Creative Community